电影 / 图书 / 音乐
专注于"书影音"的垂直媒体

恶斗!雷神VS绿巨人,就算是兄弟也没情面讲

视频:

视频字幕学习
good good study

对话重点词汇积累:
gruesomely [‘ɡru:səmlɪ]可怕的
I’m going to rather gruesomely not realign science-fictioning story, I’m going to torture one of the two in products.
我不打算给你们设计,什么科幻故事了,我打算去折磨案例中的某个人。

reigning [‘reiniŋ]统治 统治的
The Chinese practically own this country and they are reigning in the amount they are willing to buy of our debt.
中国实际上统治着这个国家,他们买我们的国债的数量已经可以控制我们国家了

promising [ˈprɑ:mɪsɪŋ] 有前途的 有希望的
A school has honoured one of its brightest and most promising former pupils.
一所学校给曾在这里就读的最聪明、最有前途的一位学生授予了荣誉头衔

tricks up 小把戏
I had a few tricks up my sleeve for getting to hackers.
我对找黑客有一些独门绝招。

huge fan of 粉丝
Are you really gonna tell me that you’re a huge fan of modern dance?
难道你像告诉我你是现代舞的爱好者?

Conversation
Look at all of you. What a show! What a night!
看看你们 今晚比赛多么精彩
Who’s having fun?
谁觉得开心
Please, I’m your host.
我是你们的主持人
Big round of applause for all of our under card competitors,
请掌声感谢所有赛前战的格斗者
who today died so gruesomely.
他们今天死得真可怕
Good sports.
比赛真棒
What a show! What a night!
今晚比赛多么精彩
This is what you’ve come for, and so have I.
我们都是为格斗而来的
And now, without further ado,
现在 不再耽搁
it’s main event time.
压轴比赛开始了
Making his first appearance, though he looks quite promising,
虽是首次登场 但却很有潜力
got a couple of tricks up his sleeve.
有点绝招
I’ll say no more, see what you think.
我不再多说了 你们来自己判断
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you…
女士们先生们 有请
Lord of Thunder.
雷神
Watch out for his fingers. They make sparks.
小心他的手指 会放火花
Okay, this is it.
好了 来吧
Let’s get ready to welcome this guy. Here he comes.
我们准备欢迎这家伙吧 他来咯
He is a creature.
他这个家伙
What can we say about him?
我们要怎么说呢
Well, he’s unique. There’s none like him.
他很特别 独一无二
I feel a special connection with him.
我觉得跟他有特别的感情
He’s undefeated.
他从未有败绩
He’s the reigning.
是连胜者
He’s the defending.
是卫冕方
Ladies and gentlemen…
女士们先生们
I give you…
有请
Your Incredible…
无敌的
Hulk!
绿巨人
Yes!
太好了
I have to get off this planet.
我得离开这个星球
Where you going?
你想去哪啊
We know each other.
我俩认识
He’s a friend from work.
他是我战友
Where have you been?
你去哪里了?
Everybody thought you were dead.
大家都以为你死了
But so much has happened since I last saw you.
我们上次一别后发生了好多事
I lost my hammer.
我失去了锤子
Like, yesterday, so that’s still pretty fresh.
就昨天 还记忆犹新的
Loki. Loki’s alive. Can you believe it?
洛基还活着 相信吗
He’s up there.
他就在上面
Loki! Look who it is!
洛基 看这是谁
Banner, I never thought I would say this,、
班纳 真没想到我会这幺说
but I’m happy to see you.
但我见到你可真高兴
Hulk! Hulk! Hulk!
绿巨人 绿巨人
Banner.
班纳
Banner!
班纳
No Banner. Only Hulk.
不是班纳 只有绿巨人
What are you doing?
你在干什么
It’s me. It’s Thor!
是我啊 托尔
Banner, we’re friends.
班纳 我们是朋友啊
This is crazy. I don’t want to hurt you!
这真是疯了 我不想伤你
Here we go. Here we go.
这就对了 这才象话
What?
什么
Hey, big guy.
大块头
The sun’s getting real low.
太阳快下山了
That’s it. The sun’s going down.
没错 太阳要下山了
I won’t hurt you anymore.
我不会再伤害你了
No one will.
没人会伤害你了
Yes!
没错
That’s how it feels!
就是这感觉
I’m just a huge fan of the sport.
我就是太喜欢这项运动了
All right. Screw it.
好吧 不管了
I know you’re in there, Banner.
好吧 不管了
I’ll get you out!
我会把你逼出来的
What’s the matter with you? You’re embarrassing me!
你是怎么了 真让我下不来台
I told them we were friends!
你是怎么了 真让我下不来台
Another day, another Doug.
又一天 又一个道格
(本期完)

赞(0) 打赏
转载请以链接形式标明本文地址:梦千寻 » 恶斗!雷神VS绿巨人,就算是兄弟也没情面讲
分享到: 更多 (0)

(书影音学外语)

(中日韩女明星写真集)

梦千寻 - 梦里寻它千百度

电影台词名人名言

关注或打赏

支付宝扫一扫打赏

微信扫一扫打赏