加缪《局外人》英文书摘:总有一天,我也会因为同样的原因厌恶她
“After another moment’s silence she mumbled that I was peculiar, that that was probably why she loved me but that ...
“After another moment’s silence she mumbled that I was peculiar, that that was probably why she loved me but that ...
“Maman used to say that you can always find something to be happy about.” — Albert Camus, The Stranger 谷歌翻译,...
“You wear a mask for so long, you forget who you were beneath it.” — Alan Moore, V for Vendetta 谷歌翻译,仅供参考: “...
「不要在哀伤的诗句里告诉我」 「『人生不过是一场幻梦!』」 Tell me not,in mornful numbers “Life is but an empty dream!” -节录自《人生颂》美国诗人・朗费罗
“他们所建造的一切都将倾倒,而我们将会从他们的废墟中,处造更完美的作品。” “Everything they’ve built will fall! And from the ashes of their world, we...
“我是李盖兹,欢迎收看金钱怪兽。没有风险,没有报酬,究竟该脱手?还是该进场?拿出你的胆量!” “The name is Lee Gates, the show is Money Monster. Without risk, there ...
“Think too much and you know you are nothing. Think just enough and you know you are small, but important to some. Tha...
Dutotan “I’ve led thousands of warriors into battle, but I fear being a father. Does that make me a leader, or a ...
“So you’re telling me you made a porno where the plot is the point?” “所以你的意思是,你拍了一部重点是剧情的A片?”
“Are you listening, horsemen? You will get what’s coming to you. In ways you can’t expect.” “听见没,四骑士?你们将会得...
“噢爱丽丝,你总是如此自私、愚蠢又横冲直撞。” “Oh, Alice, you always were an irksome, slurvish, interrupting thing!”
“乌龟们滚开,犀牛和疣猪接管!” “Turtles are out, rhino and warthog are in!”
“ I got big plans. I’m gonna sit here and I’m gonna wait for Katie to come back.” “我今天有重要的计划。我要坐在这里然后等着凯蒂回家...
“唯一目标,活下去。” “We haveone goal, survival.”
“You are Lord of the Apes, King of the Jungle. Tarzan. Tarzan.” “你是猿类的领主,丛林之王。泰山呀泰山。”
“The Cankerman ate my mom.” “溃疡人吃掉我妈妈。”