《独立日2:卷土重来》台词:不计任何代价,我们值得为此而战 -中英文对照
“We convinced an entire generation, that this is a battle that we could win. We sacrifice for each other no matter wha...
“We convinced an entire generation, that this is a battle that we could win. We sacrifice for each other no matter wha...
“Problem is, you’re not happy being sad. That’s what love is, Cosmo. Happy sad.” “问题在于,你无法开心地悲伤。爱情就是这样,小宇宙。...
“Every time lights go out, there is a woman.” “每当关灯时,就有个女人⋯⋯。”
“Let’s make some noise!” “让我们放点音乐!”
“Being a hero is not about beat the bad guy, or climb a mountain. It’s all about being your self.” “当个英雄不需要打击坏蛋,或爬...
“If you see something wierd, who are you gonna call?” “当看见怪事发生,你该找谁?”
“嗨,我是多莉。我有短期记忆障碍。” “Hi. I’m Dory. I suffer from short-term remembery loss. ”
“I know who I am. I remember everything.” “我知道我是谁,我记得所有事情。”
“你为什么不笑?” “Why don’t you laugh?”
“Gentleman, ladies: what if Superman had decided to fly down, rip off the roof of the White House, and grab the presid...
“我会为你杀三个人,你就是最后一个。” “I’ll kill 3 guys for you, and you’re the last.”
“赚大钱的人,都是有巧思的。” “Every big money is made between lines.”
“妈妈说得对,这里真是天堂。” “Mom was right, it is paradise.”
“恐怖主义只是借口。” “Terrorism is just an excuse.”
“原谅只需要做一次就好。但记恨,则得每一天,持续不断地做。” “You only have to forgive once. To resent, you have to do it all day, every day.”
“你是观众,还是玩家?” “Are you a Watcher? Or a Player?”