《童话镇》台词中英文:只有尝过想家的滋味
You don’t have a home,until you just miss it. 只有尝过想家的滋味,你才算真正拥有了一个家。 《童话镇第一季》
You don’t have a home,until you just miss it. 只有尝过想家的滋味,你才算真正拥有了一个家。 《童话镇第一季》
Our actions are our own,but fate pushes us.Maybe it’s time to push back. 我们的行为是自己支配的,但命运推动着我们,也许现在该反击了。 《童话镇第一季》
There is no such thing as love as first sight or first kiss. 世界上没有一见钟情或者一吻定情这种事。 《童话镇第一季》
Magic is power 魔法就是力量 《童话镇第一季》
Sometimes you need to do something bad to stop you from doing something worse. 有时候你需要做点坏事,以防自己做更坏的事。 《斯托克》
我能听到别人听不到的 My ears hear what others cannot hear. 能看到别人看不到的 微小的遥远的东西 Small,faraway things people cannot normally see are ...
We all make choices in life. The hard thing is to live with them. 人一生要做很多选择,困难的是要带着自己的选择生活下去。 《妙笔生花》
The artist’s job is not to succumb to despair, but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence. 艺术家要做的事情并不是...
That’s what the present is. It’s a little unsatisfying because life is unsatisfying. 这就是你的现状,你对它不满意,那是因为人生本来...
Without family, we have nothing; withoutfamily, we are nothing. 没有家庭,我们一无所有;没有家庭,我们什么都不是。 《暴君第一季》
The wrong one could be problematic.Shoot an attractive college coed in the head,all bets are off. 杀错人的话就麻烦了。如果向个漂亮女大学生开枪...
I’m talking be a friend. All I ever want to do was to show you I was worth your effort.,that I could be counted on...
埋在内心深处的东西,当它靠近我时,我有一种空虚感,无法呼吸。 Something deep in side…..andwhen it come for me , I felt this emptiness. I couldn...
Some men are bore to plough fields. some liue to be great physicians othur to be gret kinds. me,i was bore to serve you ...
Rest now. rest,my son. And soon… You shall awaken into the light. (休息吧。 睡吧,儿子。 很快 你会在光明中醒来。) 《梅林传奇第一季》
I am an old man,sir. Old enough to be wary of dismissing other people’s beliefs. (我老了,陛下。 老糊涂了,所以没法无视他人的信仰。) 《梅林传奇...