《唐顿庄园》台词中英文:我总忘记她已经离开了
I keep forgetting she’s gone. 我总忘记她已经离开了 I see things in the paper that would make her laugh. 我在报纸上读到能逗她笑的内容 I come insi...
I keep forgetting she’s gone. 我总忘记她已经离开了 I see things in the paper that would make her laugh. 我在报纸上读到能逗她笑的内容 I come insi...
I don’t want my daughter to be married to a man who threatens her with ruin! 我不希望我的女儿嫁给一个威胁要毁掉她的人 《唐顿庄园第一季》
It’s because of something Tom said. 是因为汤姆说的一些话 That I would never be happy with anyone else as long as you walked the ea...
There is room for sentiment but not sentimentality. 可以有感情,但不能感情用事。 《唐顿庄园第一季》
“You have been twisted by nature into something foul,and even I can see that you did not ask for it.” “你的性格将你扭曲得污秽不堪,我看出...
It’s death to settle for things in life. 总是勉为其难地生活会导致死亡。 《年轻的教宗》
Friendly relationships are dangerous. 亲近关系是危险的。 《年轻的教宗》
You’re so young and yet you have such old ideas. 您如此年轻,却有着如此苍老的思想。 《年轻的教宗》
Absence is presence. 无即是有。 《年轻的教宗》
I am a contradiction. Like god,one in three and three in one. Like Mary,virgin and mother. Like man,good and evil. 我是一个矛...
There are all kinds of people in this world. It happens that we have become friends. This is not fate. It is just that w...
falling in love with u is the easiest,thing I’ve ever done 爱上你是我最容易的事。 《绿皮书》
They don’t have a choice, but you do. 他们没有选择的机会,但你有。 《绿皮书》
Come and find me when you decide you like yourself. 当你决定喜欢你自己时来找到我。 《波西米亚狂想曲》
Anyway the wind blows,doesn’t really matter to me. 世事变迁,于我无异。 《波西米亚狂想曲》
Don’t you ‘lady’ me, son. I’m an avenger. 年轻人,别把我当淑女。我是个复仇者。 《惊奇队长》