《卡萨布兰卡》台词中英文:永志不忘
Here’s looking at you, kid. 永志不忘。 《卡萨布兰卡》
Here’s looking at you, kid. 永志不忘。 《卡萨布兰卡》
I guess there are many broken hearts in Casablanca. You know I’ve never really been there. so I don’t know. ...
With the whole world crumbling,we pick up this time to fall in love. 整个世界快倒下来了,我们却挑上这个时候来恋爱。 《卡萨布兰卡》
I love you more and more each day as time goes by. 时光流逝,我对你的爱却与日俱增。 《卡萨布兰卡》
We’ll always have Paris. 我们将永远拥有巴黎的回忆。 《卡萨布兰卡》
Kiss me. Kiss me as if it were the last time. 吻我。就像最后一次吻我。 《卡萨布兰卡》
Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. 路易,我想这是一段美好友谊的开始。 《卡萨布兰卡》
Here’s looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子。 《卡萨布兰卡》
Rick:”Louie, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.” 里克:“路易,我相信这是一段美好友谊的开端。” 《卡萨布兰卡》
It’s funny about your voice,how it hasn’t changed.I can still hear it. 奇怪的是你的声音,一点都没变,我一直都听得到。 《卡萨布兰卡》
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却偏偏走进了我的。from《卡萨布兰卡》
世界上有这么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却偏偏走进了我的酒馆。(《卡萨布兰卡》)
[卡萨布兰卡] 伊莎:“你昨晚去了哪里?为何不来找我? ” 里克:“我不记得那么久以前的事。” 伊莎:“那你今晚会来吗? ” 里克:“我从不想那么远以后的事。 ”
里克(亨弗莱·鲍嘉饰):“世上有这么多个城镇,城镇中有这么多个酒馆,她却走进了我的。” There are so many towns in the world,there are so many pubs in the town,she ...