《这个杀手不太冷》台词中英文:人生总是那么痛苦吗
Is life always this hard,or is it just when you are a kid? 人生总是那么痛苦吗?还是只有小时候是这样? Always like this. 总是如此。 《这个杀手不太冷》
Is life always this hard,or is it just when you are a kid? 人生总是那么痛苦吗?还是只有小时候是这样? Always like this. 总是如此。 《这个杀手不太冷》
I want love or death. 生无爱,吾宁死。 《这个杀手不太冷》
How are you today? I’ve seen better days. 你今天好吗? 越来越好了。 《这个杀手不太冷》
True love doesn’t mean being inseparable. It means being separated and nothing changes. 真爱并不意味着永不分离。 它意味着即使分开了,也没有...
Why did you so mean to me?I need love,or die. 你为什么对我如此吝啬?我需要爱,或是死亡? 《这个杀手不太冷》
Léon: You’re not going to lose me. You’ve given me a taste for life. I wanna be happy. Sleep in a bed, have ...
You don’t like Beethoven. You don’t know what you’re missing. 你不喜欢贝多芬,你不知道你错过了什么。 《这个杀手不太冷》
如果你要救我 你必须要救得有意义,如果你现在要丢下我不管,就跟你昨天没有开门是一样的,跟让我死在你面前一样。If you saved my life, you must’ve saved it for a good reason...
No women no kids 不杀女人不碰小孩 《这个杀手不太冷》
Léon:And stop saying “okay” all the time .Okay? 莱昂:不要总说“好的”。好吗? Mathilda:Okay. 玛蒂尔达:好的。 《这个杀手不太冷》
事情总是这样的只有当你真正感受到对死亡的恐惧,你才会学到要珍惜生命。 It’s always the same thing.It’s when you start to become really afraid of...
他是个杀手,全市最好的一个,但今天早上他死了~ 我只是把你不在我身边的日子,活成了你的模样~ Leon:I love you Mathilda:I love you too 《这个杀手不太冷》
I wanna be happy. Sleep in a bed, have roots. And you’ll never be alone again. 我想要做一个快乐的人,睡在床上,落地生根,我不会再让你孤单一人. 《这...
If I win, you keep me with you…for life. 如果我赢了,你要让我一辈子…留在你身边。 《这个杀手不太冷》
Dont’t talk that about pigs. They’re usually nicer than people. 不要那样形容猪,它们通常比人还友善 《这个杀手不太冷》
love has made me see things in a different way. 爱,使一切看起来都不一样。 《这个杀手不太冷》