《西部世界》台词截图:如果你都无法辨别
Well, if you can’t tell, does it matter? 如果你都无法辨别,那还重要吗?——#西部世界#
Well, if you can’t tell, does it matter? 如果你都无法辨别,那还重要吗?——#西部世界#
These violent delights have violent ends. 狂暴的欢乐,必将招致狂暴的结局。——#西部世界#
Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? 你是否质疑过世界的真实性?——#西部世界#
Some people choose to see the ugliness in this world. The disarray. I choose to see the beauty. 有人选择看到这个世界的丑恶和混乱,而我选择看到世...
You reap what you saw. 一分耕耘,一分收获。——#西部世界#
See you in the next life. 来生再见。——#西部世界#
There’s a deeper level to this game. You’re gonna show me how to get there. 这游戏还有更深的层次,你要带我去去那里。——#西部世界# ...
Dr. Bill Harford: Now, where exactly are we going… exactly? 比尔·哈福德医生:我们现在要到哪儿去……确切地说? Gayle: Where the rainbow end...
Your mind is a walled garden,even death cannot touch the flowers blooming there. 你的内心就像一座隐秘花园,即便死亡也无法触及其中盛放的花朵。 《西部世界第一季...
既然你不能分清真伪,那么假的又如何? If you can’t tell,does it matter? 《西部世界第一季》
You can’t play God without being acquainted with the devil. 想要扮演上帝,就必然要和魔鬼打交道。 《西部世界第一季》
some people choose to see the ugliness in this world, the disarray. I choose to see the beauty. 在这个世界上,一部分人选择看到丑恶与混乱, 但我...
Never start something you’re not willing to finish. 永远不要开始你不愿意坚持到底的事情 《西部世界第一季》
这残暴的欢愉,终将以残暴结束。 These violent delights have violent ends. 《西部世界第一季》
七宗罪唯一的问题就在于还不够多。 The thing wrong with the seven deadly sins is that there are not more of them. 《西部世界第一季》
真爱总是值得等待的。 real love is always worth waiting for . 《西部世界第一季》