《美国队长》台词中英文:如果他们砍掉一个头
If they cut off one head, two more shall take its place. 如果他们砍掉一个头,就会长出两个来。 《美国队长》
If they cut off one head, two more shall take its place. 如果他们砍掉一个头,就会长出两个来。 《美国队长》
You win wars, with guts. 打胜仗,靠的是胆量。 《美国队长》
Compromise where you can. Where you can’t, don’t. 在该让步的时候让步,不能让步的时候坚决不让。 《美国队长3:英雄内战》
I can’t control their fear, only my own. 我不能掌控他人的恐惧,只能掌控自己的恐惧。 《美国队长3:英雄内战》
“That you are wrong. You think you are right.” “你错了 却以为自己是对的” “That makes you dangerous.” “这让你变得很危险。” 《美国队长3:英雄内战》
“Okay,Anybody on our side hiding any shocking and fantastic abilities they’d like to disclose.” “我们这边还有谁还有什么特殊才华,想...
“It’s as I said,catastrophe.” “就像我说的,这是灾难。” 幻视 《美国队长3:英雄内战》
“As much as I hate to admit it.” “虽然我不想承认。” “If we are gonna win this one,some of us might have to lose it.” “如果想打赢这场仗就得...
“I am the boss.” “我牛我能行。” 《美国队长3:英雄内战》
“And you incapable of letting go og your ego for one god damn second.” “你难道就不能有一分钟不那么自负吗?” 《美国队长3:英雄内战》
“This is not the real fight,Steve.” “这不是真正的战斗,史蒂夫。” 《美国队长3:英雄内战》
[美国队长2]: “You just don’t know when to give up, do you? ” “I can do this all day.”
“团结一致!”——美国队长(克里斯·埃文斯饰)。
“自由的代价是高昂的,一向如此。”——美队(克里斯·埃文斯饰)。
[美国队长3]:“在该让步的时候让步,不能让步的时候坚决不让。就算所有人都告诉你错的事情是对的,所有人都要你让开,你也要像树一样牢牢坚守,然后看着他们的眼睛说:你让开。”
[美国队长3]:“即使你身边所有人都把错的说成对的,即使全世界都叫你让开,你必须如大树般稳稳站住,直视着他们的眼睛说‘不’。”