《泰坦尼克号》台词中英文:无论你如何远离我
Near,far,wherever you are. I believe that my heart does go on. 无论你如何远离我 我相信我心已相随 《泰坦尼克号》
Near,far,wherever you are. I believe that my heart does go on. 无论你如何远离我 我相信我心已相随 《泰坦尼克号》
Will you give us a chance to live? 能不能给我们留一条生路? 《泰坦尼克号》
You don’t know how long I’ve waited for you, I’d rather die than stay away from you. 你怎知我等了你多久,就算是以死来换...
Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 表面上,我是一个生活幸福的上流女子,心底里,我在尖叫。 《泰坦尼克...
Listen,Rose.You’re going to get out of here.You’re going to go on and you’re going to make lots of bab...
Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you’re in the club. 只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。 《...
Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me… 赢得船票…是我一生最幸运的事, 让我可以认识你。 《泰坦尼克号》
It looks the same as it did the last time I saw it.The reflection has changed a bit. 他们还是我记忆中的模样,只是镜中人老了。 《泰坦尼克号》
All life is game of luck. l love walking up in morning not knowing what gonna happen or when I’m gonna meet. when ...
迪卡普里奥把不可思议的偏执注入到这个盛气凌人的天才身上! 这并不是件多让人吃惊的事儿—仍然有些人把迪卡普里奥当成“泰坦尼克号中的孩子”,虽然距这部有史以来票房最高的影片已有七年之久,但今年十月步入30岁的迪卡普里奥,在这期间只拍了四部电影(...
God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dy...
You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence) 1、“You Jump,I Jump”中文翻译过来意为“你跳,我也跳”。从文学角度翻译,常译为“死生契阔,生死与共,生死相随”之意。 2、“You ...
We’re women. Our choices are never easy. 我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
To make each day count. 要让每一天都有所值。
All life is a game of luck. 生活本来就全靠运气。
Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you’re in the club. 只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。