电影 / 图书 / 音乐
专注于"书影音"的垂直媒体

生活大爆炸 台词中英文对照 |“按部就班”英文怎么说?

视频:生活大爆炸中霍尔德在万圣节cos谢耳朵 谢尔顿夫妇展开X2倍还击

step by step 一步一步地,按部就班地

I can be enticed step by step.
我能够被人一步一步地劝服。

Instruction is given step by step.
循序渐进地进行教学。

off schedule 落后于预定计划 偏离进度,没有按部就班

This method allows us to control the unknown items, which eliminates the day-to-day float that takes most projects off schedule.
此方法使我们能够控制未知的细节,这可以排除使大多数项目偏离进度的日常的浮动。

As I sat there flipping through the magazine, I smiled that I didn’t listen to the voice that told me I was off schedule.
我坐在那里翻看杂志,想到自己不理会那古怪声音说我没有按部就班,我由衷地笑了。

视频口语
Hey, Sheldon.
嘿 谢尔顿
Hello. Hello.
你好 你好
Oh, my God,
我的天啊
you look amazing.
你看起来好棒啊
I find you guilty of murder,
我判你犯了谋杀罪
because you are killing it.
因为你太带劲儿了
Well, technically,
严格意义上讲
the Supreme Court wouldn’t determine a defendant’s
最高法院不会在刑事案件中
guilt or innocence in a criminal matter.
判定被告有罪或无罪
They could only reverse or revamp a jury’s conviction
他们只能根据宪法或法定问题
based on a constitutional or statutory issue.
推翻或修改陪审团的定罪结果
Why are you laughing?
你们笑什么
His statement was factually correct.
他的话很对啊
You’re sitting in my spot.
你占我专座了
You don’t have a spot.
你没有专座啊
What is wrong with you today?
你今天怎么了啊
Maybe he’s cranky
也许他脾气暴躁
because he’s off his bathroom schedule.
可能是因为上厕所不规律 他这么古怪了
Well, I can understand how that would make someone irritable.
我确实能理解上厕所不规律 会让人十分易怒
Interesting fact: “irritable” comes from the Latin,
因缺思厅 这个词实际上源于拉丁语
susceptible to anger.”
意思是易生气”
Just because I used a word
我就说了一个次而已
doesn’t mean I want its etymology.
我不想听这个词哪来的
Interesting fact: “etymology”
因缺思厅 词源学一词
comes from the Greek word…
源于希腊语
You are being so annoying. Stop it.
你怎么那么烦啊 别说话了
And why are you two laughing?
你俩笑毛线啊
Sheldon, he’s being you.
谢尔顿 他在学你
He’s dressed as you for Halloween.
万圣节他扮的是你啊
Oh.

So you’re not laughing at him.
所以说你们不是嘲笑他
You’re laughing at me.
你们是在嘲笑我
We’re not laughing at you.
我们没有嘲笑你
We’re laughing with you.
我们是和你一起笑啊
But I’m not laughing.
但是我没笑啊
Then the first one.
那我们就是嘲笑你
Happy Halloween.
万圣节快乐
Who wants to see a magic trick?
谁想看魔术
Oh, that’s right. No one.
哦 对了 没人想看
Ha! They’re you.
他们扮的是你们
What do you think you’re doing?
你们这是在干什么
I thought it was clear.
应该一目了然吧
I’m being unnecessarily hurtful but with a sweet voice.
我只是声音甜美喜欢故意惹人生气而已
And I don’t understand what’s going on
我不是很明白怎么回事
because I went to MIT.
因为我去了麻省理工
Okay, guys, I think that’s enough.
好吧 各位 这游戏到此为止了
Hold on. I’m the judge here,
等一等 我才是这里的法官
and I’m going to allow it.
我决定继续听下去
Raj, take a break.
拉杰 别闹了
Hey, free speech.
言论自由
Right back there somewhere.
在我后面写着呢
You know what, guys?
你知道吗 各位
You got us. Congratulations. Now why don’t you go back
我们输了 恭喜你们 你们现在回去
to your apartment and put on your other costumes.
换上其他的服装吧
Oh, but it’s so far away,
可是这段路好远哦
and I have such teeny, tiny legs.
而我的腿特别特别短
Really? Our bodies? Is that where we’re going, Amy?
要用身体开玩笑吗 真的要这么玩下去吗 艾米
What’s wrong with my body?
我身体怎么了
Well, for starters, you have a quarter in your nose.
首先 你鼻子上有个硬币

视频词汇笔记

reverse [rɪˈvɜːrs] 颠倒;彻底转变;使完全相反
EG:
Another car reversed out of the drive
另一辆车倒出了车道。

revamp [ˈriːvæmp , ˌriːˈvæmp] 改变;修改;(通常指)改进外观,翻新
EG:
The department is revamp to try to improve its performance.
该部门进行了改组以改进工作。

conviction[kənˈvɪkʃn] 判罪;定罪;;坚信;坚定
EG:
Nor did his denial carry conviction.
他的否认也没有说服力。

constitutional [ˌkɑːnstɪˈtuːʃənl] 宪法的;章程的;宪法准许的
EG:
Important questions of constitutional law were involved.
其中涉及到有关宪法的一些重大问题。

statutory [ˈstætʃətɔːri] 法定的;依法必须执行的
EG:
Limits of statutory or similar provisions on the use of asset.
法律或者类似规定对资产使用的限制。

costume [ˈkɑːstuːm] 服装,装束;戏装,服装
EG:
In all, she has eight costume changes.
她总共换了8次演出服。

irritable [ˈɪrɪtəbl] 易怒的;暴躁的
EG:
He had been waiting for over an hour and was beginning to feel irritable.
他已经等了一个多小时,开始变得急躁了。

susceptible [səˈseptəbl] 易受影响(或伤害等);敏感;过敏
EG:
Young people are the most susceptible to advertisements
年轻人最容易受广告的影响。

etymology [ˌetɪˈmɑːlədʒi] 词源学;词源
EG:
At university she developed an interest in etymology.
在大学时她对词源学产生了兴趣。

free speech 言论自由;随意讲话
EG:
Activities comply with the order, not free speech, left, snacking, and other assignments.
遵守活动秩序,不得随意讲话、离席、吃零食、做作业等。

赞(0) 打赏
转载请以链接形式标明本文地址:梦千寻 » 生活大爆炸 台词中英文对照
分享到: 更多 (0)

(书影音学外语)

(中日韩女明星写真集)

梦千寻 - 梦里寻它千百度

电影台词名人名言

关注或打赏

支付宝扫一扫打赏

微信扫一扫打赏