电影 / 图书 / 音乐
专注于"书影音"的垂直媒体

神盾局特工 台词中英文对照 - 婚礼喜人!菲兹和珍玛终于决定好合百年

视频:

视频双语字幕学习

stun [stʌn] 晕,使昏厥;使震聋
You’re lucky I had that set to stun.
你很幸运,我把武器设定在击晕上。

collapse[kəˈlæps]崩溃;倒塌;折叠
His business empire collapsed under a massive burden of debt
他的商业帝国无力承担沉重的债务负担而垮掉了。

profile[ˈproʊfaɪl] 侧面,半面;外形
This picture shows the girl in profile.
这张照片照的是女孩的侧面。

pronounce [prəˈnaʊns] 宣布,宣称;演讲,讲述
A specialist has now pronounced him fully fit
一位专家已宣布他的身体完全恢复了。

Conversation
What exactly were you up against down there, sir?
下面到底是什么情况 长官
Fitz, are you stalling?
菲兹 你在拖吗
Me? Am I stalling just now?
我 我刚刚是在拖吗

I don’t think so.
应该不是
Because…
因为
the elevator stopped like a minute ago.
电梯一分钟前就停下了
It’s gonna be great.
会很棒的
You look stunning.
你可真美
I’m pinned into this thing in different places.
这衣服用了三十多根别针别在我身上呢
It was the, um, only wedding dress
这是二手店里
at the secondhand shop, apparently.
唯一的婚纱了
They couldn’t find you a kilt?
他们不能给你找条苏格兰短裙吗
Uh…no.
是啊
Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today
各位亲朋好友 我们今天齐聚于此
for a moment we all knew was coming,
庆贺这我们都知道必将到来的一刻
some of us even before these two did,
我们中有些人 甚至比他俩还早知道
and I think we can all agree
我觉得我们都可以认同
that to wait even one second to do this
要把这事再推迟哪怕一刻
is playing with fire.
都是很危险的
All in favor?
所有赞成的
Aye.
赞成
The ayes have it.
赞成多数
So, all right.
那么 好了
Time for the exchanging of the vows, I guess.
该交换婚誓了
So, you bride’s side or groom’s side?
你是新郎这边的还是新娘这边的
I know them both.
他俩我都认识
I had to write it down.
我写下来了
Fitz.
菲兹
I knew from the moment I saw you,
从我认识你的第一刻起
from our first conversation about dielectric polarization,
从我们第一次交谈电介质极化的时候
that you’d be in my life for a long time.
我就知道你会在我生命里待很久

But I didn’t know…
但我当时并不知道
you would be my life.
你会成为我的人生
My heart.
我的心之所系
My home.
我的家园
We joined this team for adventures
我们加入这支队伍是想冒险
and got more than we had hoped…
却得到了比预期更多的东西
but I can’t wait for our next adventure —
但我等不及跟你经历下一次冒险了…
building a family together.
一起创建一个家庭
My love for you grows deeper and always will,
我对你的爱越来越深 永世不谕
no matter where the universe takes us next.
不管宇宙接下来又让我们去了哪里
So, you full cyborg? Or…?
你是纯机器人吗
Yeah. – Cool.
-是的 -厉害
Agent Fitz?
菲兹特工
Okay.
好的
I have been thinking about what to say.
我考虑了该说什么
Just…
但是
Words don’t really seem enough.
语言似乎不足以表达
I think that you are perfect.
我觉得你是完美的
And, um…
我…
I don’t deserve you, Jemma.
我真配不上你 珍玛
I don’t. I don’t deserve you.
我配不上
And I’m well-aware
我很清楚
that I’m the luckiest man on any planet.
我是任何星球上最幸运的男人
Okay. Let’s have the rings.
好了 交换戒指吧
Quickly, please, before this forest collapses around us.
快点 这片森林就要化为虚无了
Okay, Fitz, repeat after me.
好了 菲兹 跟我重复
“With this ring…”
以这枚戒指
With this ring…
以这枚戒指
“…I thee wed.”
我娶你
…I thee wed.
我娶你
So, you got the rings, huh?
你去买的戒指吗
It’s a nice one.
不错
Turns out a lot of people pawn wedding rings.
原来好多人会当掉结婚戒指
I had to find one ‭that was gonna be small enough
我不得不找了一枚足够小 不会从他的
for his little-boy fingers.
小男孩手指上掉下来的
And then, for hers, found this ring
她的那枚 我找到了一枚
that looks just like this one
非常像
that my mom used to wear sometimes.
我妈妈以前有时会戴的
It was my grandma’s, I think.
好像是我外婆的戒指
You got something?
有发现吗
I don’t know.
我不知道
Thinking Deke Shaw could possibly be an LMD,
因为迪克·肖可能是个生化机器人替身
I ran a genetic profile to see if he was
我做了基因分析 想看他是否
biologically linked to anyone.
跟任何人有血缘关系
And it came up with a match?
有人匹配吗
No.‭
不是
It came up with two.
是有两人匹配
Now, by the powers vested in me by —
凭…你俩所
well, by the two of you,
赋予我的权利
I am so happy to pronounce you husband and wife.
我很高兴地宣布你们结为夫妇
You may kiss the bride.
你可以吻新娘了
So, what about you — bride or groom?
那你呢 新郎还是新娘那边的
Eh, I mean, to be honest,
老实说
I don’t really know either one of them.
我跟他俩并不熟

(本期完)

赞(0) 打赏
转载请以链接形式标明本文地址:梦千寻 » 神盾局特工 台词中英文对照
分享到: 更多 (0)

(书影音学外语)

(中日韩女明星写真集)

梦千寻 - 梦里寻它千百度

电影台词名人名言

关注或打赏

支付宝扫一扫打赏

微信扫一扫打赏