《唐顿庄园》台词中英文:你和别人没有任何不同
You are no different to the rest of us, remember that. 记住这点:你和别人没有任何不同。 《唐顿庄园第一季》
You are no different to the rest of us, remember that. 记住这点:你和别人没有任何不同。 《唐顿庄园第一季》
Love is like riding, or speaking French. If you don’t learn it young, it’s hard to get the trick of it later...
We all carry scars, Mr. Bates, inside or out. 贝茨先生,我们都有伤疤,无论是内伤还是外伤。 《唐顿庄园第一季》
Nothing makes you hungrier or more tired than grief. 化悲痛为食欲,化浆糊为力气. 《唐顿庄园第一季》
That I would never be happy with anyone else as long as you walked the earth. 只要你还活着,我和别人就不会幸福。 《唐顿庄园第一季》
I will love you until my last breath leave my body. 我将爱你至死不渝。 《唐顿庄园第一季》
sometimes we must endure a litter pain,in order to achieve satisfaction. 有时候必须忍受点痛苦,才能得到满足 《唐顿庄园第一季》
we could go on loving in the same old way 执子之手,与子偕老 《唐顿庄园第一季》
Nothing else would matter in the world today 凡尘俗世,亦可忘却 《唐顿庄园第一季》
I don’t doubt that the sun will rise in the east either 我相信你 就像相信太阳会从东方升起 《唐顿庄园第一季》
You will be hurt again, so will I, because being hurt is a part of being alive. 你会再次的受伤,我也一样,因为受伤就是证明还活着。 《唐顿庄园第一季》
My dear,when tragedies strike, 亲爱的 当悲剧发生时 We try to find someone to blame. 我们总想找个人怪罪 In the absence of a suitable candid...
人与人之间,实话说得太多也会物极必反。 There can be too much truth in any relationships. 《唐顿庄园第一季》
Forgive,perhaps.Forget?Never. 也许能原谅 但肯定忘不了 《唐顿庄园第一季》
I’ll never love again like l love him 我再也不可能像爱他那样去爱别人 《唐顿庄园第一季》
我们大喊大叫,痛苦哀嚎,可最终我们都将逝去 We shout and scream and wail and cry but in the end we must die. 《唐顿庄园第一季》